On July 3, 2013 at 11:00am in the Press Center of the Information Agency LigaBiznesInform (Kiev, Shamrylo St., 23) a roundtable discussion on “Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Forex. Who’s next?” will take place.
The question of the e-money status in Ukraine sounds particularly acute after carrying out a search of the WebMoney representation office in Ukraine and start prejudicial inquiry respecting to the company. According to regulators, the activity of WebMoney in the form in which it was carried out on the territory of Ukraine, does not comply with current legislation. The main complaint is WebMoney emission isn’t provided on sufficient level by deposits and is not regulated by anyone, except the payment system itself. In addition, there is information about the readiness of Inland Revenue Department to check and other systems of electronic money, in particular, the ruble system Yandex.Money. The National Bank promised that the next target of scrutiny attention from regulators will be Forex market.
Questions that are offered for discussion:
- What is the main reason for the investigation in respect of WebMoney?
- How the situation with WebMoney will reflect in payment system and electronic money work in Ukraine?
- How the work of online shops and online services has changged since payments suspension via WebMoney?
- What is the stand of the NBU on electronic money in Ukraine and electronic payment systems, including Privat24? Can the payment in Bitcoins be used in Ukraine?
- What complaints do Ukrainian regulators have against system YandeksDengi?
- Who will be placed on intense trial after WebMoney?
- What are the regulators complaints against Forex market? Is there any possibility of the situation repetition with WebMoney in this market?
- What specific steps the NBU and Inland Revenue Department are going to take for the operators activity settlement of Forex market?
- What reaction of the Forex market participants will be on potential regulatory initiatives and sanctions by the NBU and Inland Revenue Department?
- Who is the next get into a zone of the reinforced attention from regulators?
To participate in the roundtable are invited:
- Oleksiy Titov, consulting expert of WebMoney;
- Egor Anchishkin, founder and director of Zakaz.ua
- Oleksandr Olshanskyi, president of the holding company Internet Invest Group
- Vitaliy Tishchenko, head of the Ukrainian office ABBYY
- Juriy Chaika, president of the Electronic Business Participants Association in Ukraine
- Denis Ovcharov, attorney, practice partner of business legal security of Juscutum Attorney Association
- Dmytro Gadomskyi, attornay, practice partner of IT and media right of Juscutum Attorney Association
- Vladislav Chechetkin, founder of the online store Rozetka.ua
- Igor Gorin, director of Portmone company
- Julia Marishchuk, director general of the holding Allegro Group Ukraine
- Tetiana Popova, managing chairman of the Internet Association of Ukraine (IAU)
- Representatives of Prom.ua
- Nikolay Ivchenko, head of the information-analytical center Forex Club in Ukraine
- Konstantin Kondakov, managing trader MMCIS
- Anton Tjutjun, the managing deputy head of Oshchadbank
- Representatives of TeleTrade company
- Representatives of the Alpari Ukraina
- Oleksandr Tjutjun, director general of the payment system GlobalMani
- Representative of the Inland Revenue Department
- Representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU)
For more information visit Liga.net