Yesterday, on the first day of eventful cinema-week, Dmytro Gadomsky told visitors of Odessa International Film Festival, about legal aspects of the cinema world.
Partner of IT and media law practice of Juscutum Attorneys Association Dmytro Gadomsky was speaking about copyright and non-copyright, but thereon not losing its importance, law in the field of cinema: about agreements and arrangements, about conjectures and common misconceptions, about protection of author’s rights in the Internet. Serious questions from big cinematography world and unserious, but extremely entertaining, legal fails in the cinema.
Dmytro Gadomsky, attorney-at-law, partner of IT and media law practice of Juscutum Attorneys Association is:
- senior teacher in Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (contractual law) and Kyiv Law University of National Academy of Sciences (NAS) of Ukraine (IT law)
- member of international association of IT lawyers World IT Lawyers
- involved in many working groups under Independent association of banks of Ukraine, Internet Association of Ukraine (InAU), Association of IT enterprises of Ukraine (AITEU), Association of Lawyers of Ukraine (ALU)
- organizer of Yalta Legal Jam Conference “Current questions of intellectual property in 2013” and Winter Intellectual Property School (WIPS)
- is in top 5 best intellectual property lawyers in 2014 by the version of the “Legal Practice”